Now before you go all meanie on me I have taken an extended rest from blogging here mainly due to the enormous amount of tripe posted these days. It’s hard to cut through the chaff. Some of the sites I follow are constantly doing updates and I think better to slow down, there again the fact it was Christmas and NY also had something to do with it. So in keeping with my theory here are my 5 resolutions for 2019….
- Bitcoin is 10 years old this year, anyone who said it wouldn’t last more than a few months clearly got it wrong. First resolution is I’m making no predictions ever again as a nod the the seemed longevity of the first cryptocurrency.
- Smoking. I don’t smoke stopped years ago but I’m stopping again in 2019, everyone else seems to do it every year so a list wouldn’t be complete without it. It goes without saying I won’t be starting in to be able to stop. I’ll be a virtue smoker, similar to a virtue signaller with less bullshit.
- Since last month BTC, ETH and LTC have all increased from 19 – 72% Resolution number 3 will be to not dither and buy next time any of them hit the floor (in a manner of speaking). I meant to, I decided to but in all the xmas palaver I forgot to. Arghhhh!
- Fourth on my list is to slim down therefore from here on in I’m only buying “Lite”coin and Ethereum”lite” from the LiteBit broker site.
- Finally after my blog a few months back about the names of some cryptocurrency I and going to twitter shame any real stupid one’s I find. Top three currently are “dentacoin” yep so you can get dental work done a pay via the coin. Titcoin, no not boob jobs but for the adult porn industry. It seems cash is still king thought as it’s marked cap is under $230,000 and the last one “Useless Ethereum Token”. This has… “No value, no security and no product. Just me, spending your money,” so the website reads.
Happy New Year